Hands and feet ocean artwork
Big kids and little kids will love getting messy with this hands and footprint ocean artwork project. How many more sea creatures can you make out of hands and feet?
What you need:
- 1 x A2 sheet of cardboard or paper
- paint brushes
- a large bucket of soapy water (for clean up)
- an old towel (same as above)
Number of players:
Find an area outside or lay down lots of sheets of newspaper or a drop sheet before you begin. This gets messy!
The best way to make handprints and footprints is to paint the soles of your feet or the palms of your hands and then press onto the paper.
Once you have your prints, add whatever embellishments you need to create some sea creatures.
Don't forget the fingerprint seaweed!
Hints and tips:
- You can Google "handprint art" to get more inspiration for sea creatures. Once you start, you won't be able to stop seeing sea creatures in handprints and footprints.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.