Paper clothes on the clothesline
All kids love a bit of art and craft. With this super cool activity, kids can make their very own paper clothes to hang out on the clothesline. Kids will love making, decorating and getting messy whilst having all this fun!
What you need:
- 5-7 sheets of A4 paper or card
- 50cm-1m of string
- glitter glue
- felt tip pens
- cotton wool
- large paperclips or bulldog clips
Number of players:
Cut out 5-7 simple clothing items from the A4 paper or card.
Lay the workbench with newspaper and craft decorators.
Your child now decorates the clothing using the provided craft items.
To dry: tie the string between two chairs or across a protected wall, making sure it is firmly in place.
Now with your child hang the clothes up to dry, pegging them in place with the clips.
- You could also cut out five of the same clothing items, like T-shirts. But if you desire variety, cut out shorts, dresses, singlets or underpants!
- Keep it simple and stick to one or two forms of decoration – painting and collage complement one another and are lots of fun for the younger ages. When painting make sure you have an apron for your child.
- You could even hang them out to dry on a real clothesline if it is a sunny day.