What you need:
- Embroidery thread or fine wool
- Stuffing ie polyfill or scrap fabric
- Draw the shape you want your monster to be.
- Once you have the shape you want cut out pieces of felt to the template you have drawn, allowing a little extra all the way around for the seams.
- Then with needle and thread sew a simple stitch about 1/2cm in from the edge along the outline, leaving an inconspicuous edge unstitched to allow for stuffing.
- Turn the monster inside out and stuff generously – make sure to get stuffing into any arms/legs/heads.
- Once filled continue sewing until completely enclosed.
- Sew on the button for the eye or eyes and stitch on a mouth.