Cinnamon apple chips
- 3 apples, sliced thinly
- 3 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Heat oven to 100°C (80°C fan-forced) and line two oven trays with baking paper.
Toss apples with agave nectar and dust with cinnamon.
Line trays with a single layer of apples and bake for 2 hours (a little longer if your slices are thicker).
Remove chips from oven together with the baking paper and cool on a wire rack (I usually lift them a little from the paper to make sure they don’t stick).
Find related fruit recipes
- Fruit jelly
- Fruit juice slushies
- Fruit kebabs with yoghurt dip
- Fruit skewers
- Fruit slushies
- Fruity gelato
- Fruity sticks
- Hearts and stars fruit salad
- Ice-cream sundae
- Kiwi pops
- Muesli fruit and yoghurt tray
- Tropical fruit popsicles
- Zingy breakfast juice
- Banana palm trees
- If you’ve got an apple corer and a mandolin slicer, your job will be much easier, but you can just as easily use a knife – just get the slices as thin as you can.
- Baking them for 2 hours may seem like a long time but put them on and forget about them while you do other stuff – just remember to use a timer!
- This recipe was written by Jay Rogers at The Moodie Foodie. For more light and healthy recipes, check out The Moodie Foodie on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.