A family favourite that everyone can enjoy and if you want a more grown-up accompaniment, try a sprinkle of cinnamon and a handful of fresh berries
Suitable for kids aged 6+ months.
Rice Pudding with Smooth Fruit Swirl
- ½ cup Arborio (risotto) rice
- 1 litre milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp margarine
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 120 g Rafferty’s Garden Banana, Pear & Mango 4+ month
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place rice, milk, sugar, vanilla and butter into a small oven proof dish and bake for 1½ hours stirring every 15 minutes to prevent sticking.
- Remove from the oven when the rice is cooked and creamy in consistency Avoid overcooking as it will dry out).
- Allow to cool and serve with a swirl of Rafferty’s Garden Banana, Pear & Mango or any of your other Rafferty’s Garden NOTHING ELSE favourites.
Storage tip: Store leftovers covered in the fridge for up to two days Note: Recipe is suitable for kids age 6+ months