What you need:
- Large sheet of thin cardboard
- Paper Pencil/markers
- Stuffing for example newspaper, fabric scraps, polyfill
- Long cardboard tube
- String or thin rope
- Optional: needle and thread
Number of players:
- Fold large sheet of cardboard in half.
- Mark out a horses head in pencil
- Cut out cardboard and attach a mane by sticking either fabric, streamers, wool or ribbons in between both pieces on the mane side of the head.
- Now comes the part where you join the pieces together.
- You can either staple or glue but a simple stitch holds it all together best using a large sewing needle and thread.
- Make sure to leave the neck bit open.
- Before you add the stuffing add facial features by drawing on eyes ears and mouth or make them on a sheet of paper, cut them out and stick on.
- Fill half the head with the stuffing, then put cardbord tube or broom stick in head and continue to fill with stuffing.
- Secure to pole with string.
- To finish make the reins out of string or rope .