Make a fox mask
Masks are an easy fix for dress-up days. This easy fox mask with free printable will transform your child into Fantastic Mr Fox in no time at all!
What you need:
- 1 x FREE fox mask printable
- 1 x A4 piece of orange felt
- 1 x A4 piece of white card (250gsm will go through most printers)
- 1 small piece of black felt
- 30cm of hat elastic
- hole punch
Number of players:
Click on the link for the fox mask printable and then print it onto the white card.
Now lay the sheet of orange felt over the top of the printable and trace around the fox mask outlines.
Cut both out.
Glue the felt version to the cardboard version.
Add white felt details to the ears.
Add a black felt nose.
Use a craft knife (ask Mum to do this) to cut out the eye holes – so you can see where you're going during the Book Week Parade!
Punch a small hole on either side of the mask and attach the elastic.
Add a three-piece suit and cravat to complete your Fantastic Mr Fox look.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.