Hey kids! Yes you! Why not make Mum a special surprise this Mother’s Day and create this Mother’s Day bunting to rig up in the morning when she gets up? She deserves it and she’ll love you for it!
- 1 x FREE printable bunting template
- 9 x sheets of newspaper (old ones, don’t use the one you find on the doorstep this morning – that may ruin Mum’s day)
- coloured craft paper
- about 3m of string or ribbon
- a stapler
- a pencil
Use the FREE printable template to make nine pieces of newspaper bunting.
Now sketch out your message onto coloured paper, in letters you can cut out and stick onto the bunting.
Cut out the letters.
Glue them onto the bunting.
Place your piece of string or ribbon on the floor, stretch it out. Now position your bunting to make your message.
Staple the bunting pieces to the string or ribbon.
Hang it up and wait for Mum to wake up from her sleep in.
Hints and tips:
- Instead of cutting out letters, you could just use a marker pen to draw your message onto the bunting.
- This would also make a nice homemade birthday banner for birthday parties.