Toilet roll stamps
Empty toilet rolls can be the inspiration for many craft activities and recycled craft projects for kids. This fun stamping idea can also be made into a Valentine's Day art activity by squishing your toilet tube into a heart shape.
What you need:
- some empty toilet roll tubes
- a big sheet of blank paper
- a paper plate (to use as a palette)
Number of players:
All you have to do is squeeze out some blobs of paint onto the paper plate and then load up the end of your tube for stamping.
If you squish and pinch the toilet tube you can manipulate it into a heart shape and use that for some Valentine's Day cards and wrapping paper.
Hints and tips:
- Use lots of bright colours and stamp circles or hearts onto a large sheet of butcher's paper to make your own homemade wrapping paper for Christmas, Valentine's Day or birthdays.
- If you have hygiene concerns regarding the use of making crafts from toilet paper rolls, you can cut a paper towel roll or gift wrap tube to use instead, or roll your own tube using card stock.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.