Tried and tested by Kidspot parents
4.75 out of 5: Kidspot parents would purchase Suckies Probiotic Yoghurt Pouches again and would recommend them to their friends and family.
In a perfect world, the healthy options that you pop in your child’s lunch box would also be tasty and convenient, right?
Well, we’ve found a lunch box filler that means you don’t have to compromise. With a 4.5 Star rating, Suckies is a healthy lunchbox option that not only tastes absolutely delicious but is sure to have smiles all round – win, win!
Gut heroes for li’l tums!
Suckies probiotic yoghurt pouches have no added sugar, premium ‘The Collective’ yoghurt, added fruit for sweetness, and no added preservatives, so you can easily make a healthy, delicious choice for your kids snack.
- No added sugar
- Probiotics for good gut health
- 4.5 health star rating
- Source of calcium and dietary fibre when consumed as part of a varied and healthy diet
- All natural
- Recyclable through soft plastics
- Available in 7 flavours: Blueberry, Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana, Boysenberry, Raspberry, and new Mango
For further information, visit TheCollective.co.nz
Read the reviews
We’ve given 100 members with kids aged 1 to 10 years old the chance to trial and review Suckies Probiotic Yoghurt Pouches. See their photos below and scroll down to read more reviews in the comments.
Really enjoyed trying these products. The only complaint from my 2-year-old was that he wanted “more yoddit Mumma”, they were delicious. We tried the blueberry, strawberry and mango flavours. Great, convenient way to eat yoghurt so we’ll definitely be keen to purchase again in the future.
Knowing Suckies don’t have added sugar, I was confident in giving it to her. We bought strawberry and mango flavours. She absolutely loved it and said “yummy”. She had this after dinner and wanted to have more.
My two girls tried these yoghurts, they are 2 and 4 and they both consumed the whole amount in record time. The occasions that they had them was twice for a snack and once on cereal for breakfast as we had run out of our regular 1kg tub.
Miss 7 adores these and much prefers them over other yoghurts. Even my 12yr old daughter had to try as well! I love the fact that they are lower in sugar and still taste so good. I’ll continue to buy for sure.
My 15 month old tried 3 different flavors and equally enjoyed them all and finished them super quick. They’re so convenient for when your on the go and need to give your child a quick and healthy snack. The fact that it’s probiotic yoghurt and helps with gut health has me sold on them and I can feel confident I’m giving my child a low sugar snack with them having a 4.5 star health rating.
We got all three flavors, my son wasn’t such a fan of the blueberry one but loved the strawberry and mango ones. I love the squeezy pouch as they are good for using on the go and being able to put a lid on when they give up half way through means that they can come back to it without yogurt being spread throughout the bag in the meantime.
My 4 year old absolutely loved it! It was the best after daycare treat for him. He could eat it in a car on the way home and no mess at all! We got some banana, strawberry and vanilla flavours and he was happy to try them all. I am so happy there is no added sugar in it as all the other yogurts for kids in supermarkets have added sugar. Definitely our new staple at our home.
A great opportunity to try this product and it was a winner. My 5yr old tried blueberry, boysenberry, strawberry and vanilla with vanilla being his favourite although he loved the flavours he tried. They are handy for on the go and in lunchboxes and love that they have 4.5 stars and no added sugar.
- If you have received product for review, please scroll to the bottom of the page and add your feedback as a new comment.*
- Upload your review photos/videos to this Dropbox folder.
- Each selected reviewer will receive a $7 e-voucher to redeem 3x Suckies Probiotic Yoghurt Pouches of their choice.
- *By registering for this product trial, you agree to the terms and conditions. Please note that comments, images, or videos provided by reviewers may be used by The Collective on their website and social media channels to promote the product.
- If you are selected to trial, the voucher will be emailed to you.
- Not a member yet? Then sign up now.
- Kidspot Terms and Conditions apply, including: Open to Kidspot members 18+ only. Only available for NZ residents. Product availability may vary between supermarkets and regions. If you are selected, you will be required to redeem the voucher for the product as soon as possible and supply a review, as set out in our review instructions. Your name, email address, and contact phone number will be given to the supplier for the purpose of delivery of the voucher.
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions.