Fuzzy foam peacock
What you need:
- 1 foam ball
- 1 foam star
- Googly eyes
Number of players:
- Starting with the star standing on a tip, attach the foam ball (which will become the head), with a small piece of pipecleaner pushed into both shapes.
- Arrange feathers onto back of star in a fan like fashion also adding feathers to the top of the head.
- Use a pipecleaner cut in half and bend both pieces at the base to make the feet, stuck into the bottom of the star.
- Apply glue then glitter to the middle of the star.
- Lastly add a folded triangle of paper for the beak and glue on the eyes.