How to draw a house
This simple drawing tutorial shows tentative drawers how to draw a house. Sometimes just a few simple tips can improve a child's confidence and get them into drawing.
What you need:
Number of players:
Watch the video to see how to draw a house.
1. Start with a rectangle and a triangle on top.
2. Add three horizontal lines, top, middle and bottom of the house. Then follow the angle of the triangle to form the side part of the roof. Draw a vertical line to complete the house frame.
3. Add a window and horizontal lines along the side portion of the house.
4. Now add rows of roof tiles on the side portion of the roof.
5. Add a fence and bush alongside your house.
6. Add a tree, chimney and front door and you've drawn a house!
See how easy it is?
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.