Number of players:
Tongue twisters are phrases or sentences which are hard to speak fast, usually because of alliteration or a sequence of words with very similar sounds. Tongue twisters help develop speech skills in young children as well as older children who need additional help with speech therapy.
To get the full effect of tongue twisters you should repeat them several times, as quickly as possible, without stumbling or mispronouncing. Good luck!
Here you go:
- Mares eat oats and does eat oats,
and little lambs eat ivy.
A Kid will eat ivy too, wouldn’t you?
- She sells seashells on the seashore.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- One-One was a racehorse.
Two-Two was one, too.
When One-One won one race,
Two-Two won one, too.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, FuzzyWuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy… was he???
- If a black bug bleeds black blood, what color blood does a blue bug bleed?
- Crisp crusts crackle and crunch.
- Round the rugged rocks the ragged rascals ran.
- Growing gray goats graze great green grassy groves.
- Vincent vowed vengeance very vehemently.
- If two witches were watching two watches: which witch would watch which watch?
- Which wrist watches are Swiss wrist watches?
- Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- Four furious friends fought for the phone
- The cat catchers can’t catch caught cats.
- Three fluffy feathers fell from Phoebe’s flimsy fan.
- Rory’s lawn rake rarely rakes really right.
- Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.
- She should shun the shinning sun.
- Cooks cook cupcakes quickly.
- She sold six shabby sheared sheep on ship.
- Mix a box of mixed biscuits with a boxed biscuit mixer.
- Twelve twins twirled twelve twigs.
- If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing
- The bottom of the butter bucket is the buttered bucket bottom.
- Five frantic frogs fled from fifty fierce fishes.
- Betty and Bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar.
- Susie sits shinning silver shoes
- Little Lillian lets lazy lizards lie along the lily pads