3 ingredient pulled pork
- 2kg pork roast
- 2 cups (500ml) Coca-Cola
- 1 cup (250ml) barbecue sauce
Step 1. Place pork roast into slow cooker.
Step 2. Pour Coca-Cola and barbecue sauce over the roast and cover.
Step 3. Cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
Step 4. Remove pork from the slow cooker and use two forks to shred the pork. Serve it in soft rolls with Classic coleslaw.
- This pulled pork is perfect for feeding a crowd, and also works well for meals where the family eat in shifts.
- You can use any barbecue sauce you have.
- The Coca-Cola in this recipe is used to add a sweet component to the sauce. You could replace it with 2 cups of water and 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- If you want that smokey flavour, then you can try these BBQ pork ribs. They are baked in the oven and are finger lickin' good.
- A healthier version of pulled pork can be found in our Healthy pulled pork recipe. Serve it with salad on wholemeal rolls.
- You can also make this Barbecue glazed meatloaf in the slow cooker.
- If you are after a nice roasted pork then this French rustic pork roast is delicious served with roasted root vegetables.
- If you have time to marinate for flavour then try this Marinated pork for a delicious dinner.
- When you need a nice slow-roasted dinner try this Pork and potato pot-roast.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.