So quick and easy, you can enjoy this on noodles or rice.
Although this recipe uses pork, you could also use chicken or beef. Change up the green pepper for red, or mix it up for more colour.
Stir-Fried Pork with Green Peppers
- 270 grams pork loin boneless
- 1 green pepper (capsicum) sliced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- Mix sliced pork with marinade. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil and stir-fry pork until 80% done. Add capsicum and Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce.
- Continue to stir-fry until fully cooked.