Fruity flavoured water
- seasonal fruit (I used oranges and limes)
- cold water
Slice your fruit and place in the bottom of a large jug. I used 2 limes in one of my drinks and 1 orange in the other.
Using the end of a wooden spoon, give the fruit a good poke. This will release the flavour into your water.
Top with ice until the jug is 3/4 full. Fill the jug with water. Top with herbs.
- I added mint to my lime-flavoured water and it was delicious.
- The flavour options are endless, depending on which fruits are in season. You could try watermelon cubes and rosemary, or pineapple and mint, or a berry mix too.
- This recipe was created by Chantelle Ellem for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder. You can follow Chantelle on Fatmumslim or on Facebook or Twitter.
Find related drink recipes
- Baby’s first smoothie
- Banana smoothie
- Banana smoothie with Milo
- Fruit smoothie
- Healthy strawberry smoothie
- Malted honey and apricot smoothie
- Strawberry and banana smoothie