As a parent you naturally want the best for your child. Weleda believes your baby’s delicate skin is best cared for with all the goodness of nature.
100% NATRUE certified natural, Weleda Calendula Baby Care products give your child’s skin the loving protection it needs, gently soothes irritated skin and promotes development of healthy skin. And because they are certified by NATRUE, you can truly trust they do not contain any nasties, are safe, gentle and natural.
Organic calendula has an exceptional natural anti-inflammatory property which is why Weleda use it in their gentle, yet effective Calendula Baby Care products. The Weleda Nappy Change Cream contains calendula and chamomile extracts, blended with sweet almond and sesame oils, making a rich cream to protect and care for delicate skin of the nappy area, calming irritated skin and reducing redness, supporting skin regeneration. Skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide provide a barrier against damp.
Available at weleda.co.nz, selected online retailers, Farmers, health stores and pharmacies.
Weleda – natural skincare you can trust:
- 100% NATRUE certified natural^
- >80% of Weleda plant ingredients are organic or biodynamic
- 100% UEBT certified Sourcing with Respect*
- Weleda have more than 50 long-term certified organic or wild collection fair trade partnerships, investing in local communities
- 100% renewable energy used in production
- 98% of waste produced during production is reused
- Zero microplastics
- No animal testing
- Free-from synthetic fragrances, preservatives, aluminium salts, nano particles, mineral oils & GMOs
- Weleda align their sustainability objectives with the 2015 published UN Sustainable Development Goals
Promotes globally binding standards for high-quality natural organic personal care with the strictest criteria for certification. 100% of Weleda’s products are NATRUE certified.
Union for Ethical BioTrade has awarded Weleda certification (one of only two brands in the world) that biodiversity is being protected during cultivation, harvesting and processing of natural ingredients. It also demonstrates their commitment to paying fair wages in the full supply chain and treating people with respect. It addresess social, economic and ecological aspects.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Read the reviews below!
We have given 100 members with nappy-wearing babies the chance to trial Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream.
- If you have received product for review, please scroll to the bottom of the page and add your feedback as a comment. Upload your review photos to this Dropbox folder.
- Each selected reviewer will receive: 1 x 75ml Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream (full size)
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to submit one photo of the product as part of your review
- JOIN the Mums Say NZ Facebook page and keep an eye out for review updates
- If you are selected to trial, the product will be sent to the address on your profile.
- Please check your address now to ensure that it is up to date.
- Not registered yet? Then sign up now.
- Kidspot Terms and Conditions: Open to Kidspot members 18+ only. Only available for NZ residents. If you are selected, you will be required to use the product as soon as possible and supply a review, as set out in our review instructions. Your name and postal address will be given to the supplier for the purpose of delivery of the product only.
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions.