Children love using their imaginations, through dress up play. A cape is a fun dress up that can be played in many fun games. This is a simple and affordable way to make a cape.
What you need:
- Lay a large piece of fabric out flat and fold the top raw edge down.
- Start at the folded edge, and trace a large semi circle which will be the full bottom of the cape.
- At the top make a small semi circle for the neck opening of the cape.
- Cut along the lines you traced out and unfold the cape.
- At the neck opening you can apply a button to hold the cape closed.