To make a Hansel And Gretel lolly house, you’ll need:
- A cardboard box or readymade cardboard cubbyhouse
- Scissors, knife or box cutter
- Also handy: masking or packaging tape, butter knife or spatula
How to make a Hansel and Gretel lolly house:
- Carefully open up the box and turn it inside out. Tape it back together with masking or packaging tape. Close one end of the box and tape it in place. Now make the top flaps into a roof shape by cutting off the two smaller flaps and sticking the two bigger ones together in a peak.
- Cut out a door and window in the box.
- Apply icing with a butter knife or spatula and start arranging lollies in place.
- Pineapple lumps make good bricks, milk bottles as architraves. Smarties would look great as a roof as would wafer biscuits layered to look like roof tiles. Get creative!