As parents ourselves, we understand how unbalanced life feels at the moment with COVID-19 at the forefront of everyone’s mind.
To make sure you’ve got everything you need in one place, we’ve created this special section to bring you essential information and resources for your family. Here you’ll find the updates on the COVID-19 (as outlined by the Ministry of Health), fun and affordable options for indoor play, online learning resources and more.
We’re all in this together. Kia kaha.
Latest update from September 21st – Ministry of Health
For a list of current cases click here.
There are 0 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in NZ.
The total number of confirmed and probable cases is 1,815
Unite against COVID
Keep an eye on https://covid19.govt.nz for more information
- Auckland will remain at ‘Alert Level 2.5’ until 11:59pm Wednesday 23 September
- Cabinet will revise Auckland’s alert levels on Monday 5 October
- The remainder of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 1 at 11:59pm tonight
- Face masks are now required on all public transport
- It is strongly advised that you wear a mask or face covering of some kind if you are leaving the house
- Social distancing measures will remain in place