Sweet & Spicy Beef is a regional Chinese dish famous for its bold and exciting flavours.
With a punchy mix of sweet and spicy, this Lee Kum Kee Authentic Asian Slow Cooked meal is sure to tingle your tastebuds.
Lee Kum Kee Slow Cook Sauce for Sweet & Spicy Beef
- 500 grams beef steak diced
- 300 grams sweet potato diced
- 300 grams onion thinly sliced
- 1-2 chillis (as desired) thinly sliced
- 300-400 mls water
- 1 packet Lee Kum Kee Sweet & Spicy Beef Slow Cook Sauce
- Heat a little oil in a suitable pan on medium heat and stir-fry the beef until lightly browned
- Place beef into a slow cooker (if using) on high with all remaining ingredients
- Cook 4-6 hours on high or 8 hours on low
- More water can be added asrequired or it can be thickened with a little cornﬂour
- A perfect complement when served with steamed vegetables, rice, noodles, or even mashed potatoes