- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 sheet frozen reduced-fat puff pastry, thawed
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 optional vegetarian sausages, sliced
- 1/4 cup low fat cheese, grated
- 4 large bread rolls
- optional tossed salad
Preheat oven to 180å¡C (350å¡F).
Lightly spray a 20cm pie dish with oil and line with pastry (stretch pastry up edge of dish).
Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl, then add broccoli, capsicum, tomato and onion.
Pour mixture into pie dish and arrange mushrooms and vegetarian sausage, if desired, over the top.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until egg mixture has set.
Serve with bread rolls and a tossed salad.