- 1kg Greek- style plain yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
In a bowl stir the salt into the yogurt.
Line a sieve with muslin or a new chux (pre-rinsed).
Pour the yoghurt into the lined sieve and cover.
Place the sieve over a bowl in the fridge and leave to drain for 3 days.
- I love serving this on crackers with tomatoes and salt and pepper. It is so creamy and lends itself to the addition of other flavours.
- You can roll it in ground paprika or herbs or dukkah to make labne.
- Keeps in the fridge for one week.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot