Tried and tested by Kidspot parents
Kidspot parents gave Barker’s Super Fruit Crush Multipack Pouches an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5
Wishing for an easy and healthy option for hungry, active kids? It’s Barker’s to the rescue with Super Fruit Crush pouches – now in a pantry-ready multipack! This on-the-go snack is the perfect super food snack for lunch boxes, sports practice, or to CRUSH those afternoon hunger crunches.
Barker’s Super Fruit Crush pouches are the perfect healthy on-the-go snack. They have a health star rating of 4.5, contain over 90% fruit and are a good source of fibre, with no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. They are gluten-free and vegan-friendly and contain only natural sugars from fruit.
The new Multipacks are available in two flavours, Mixed Berry & Chia and Mango, Kiwifruit & Passionfruit allowing you to keep the pantry stocked with your favourite Super Fruit Crush flavours. They can even be frozen to become a fruit ice block!
Barker’s Super Fruit Crush pouches:
- +90% fruit
- source of fibre
- contain no refined sugar, only natural sugars from fruit
- no artificial colour, flavours, or preservatives
For more information visit Barker’s.co.nz.
You can find Barkers products at your local supermarket or buy online from Barker’s.co.nz.
Read the reviews!
We gave 50 families the chance to trial and review Barker’s Super Fruit Crush Multipack pouches. See their photos in the video and read more of the reviews in the comments below.
Popped a couple in the freezer and they loved taking them to school in their lunchboxes and were the envy of their friends who were intrigued by what they were. The portion sizes are so generous and not having a plastic lid is a game changer and makes opening them a breeze and having less rubbish is a win!
It was easy for him to open and he could squeeze every last little bit out of the pouch. I sent one in his lunch the next day in addition to his usual fruit, and everything was eaten, so it’s great that the pouches can add that extra bit of vitamins and goodness without cutting back on any of his other fruit in his lunch.
We were one of the fortunate whānau that got to trial these and we are hooked! Our favourite was the Mango, the flavours are so intense and are even better frozen. We also tried the Berry and chia flavour with Greek yoghurt and it was delicious.
I’ll let my daughter do the review “It is soooo good. Sweet and fruity. I liked it in my school lunchbox. I didn’t have to ask the teacher to open it. I was scared it would have lumpy bits but it didn’t”
Yum!! The kids loved these. Miss 7 said “these are delicious, they’re like yoghurt but better”. Master 11 & 13 couldn’t decide which flavour they liked more and thought they tasted like fruit smoothies.
- If you have received the product for review, please scroll to the bottom of the page and add your feedback as a new comment.
- Upload your review photos/videos to this Dropbox folder.
- Each selected reviewer will receive:2 x multipacks of Barker’s Super Fruit Crush (1 x Mixed Berry & Chia and 1 x Mango, Kiwifruit & Passionfruit). Each multipack contains 4 pouches.
- By registering for this product trial, you agree to the terms and conditions. Please note that comments, images, or videos provided by reviewers may be used by Barker’s on their website and social media channels to promote the product.
- If you are selected to trial, the product will be sent to the address on your profile.
- Please check your address now to ensure that it is up to date.
- Kidspot Terms and Conditions apply, including: Open to Kidspot members 18+ only. Only available for NZ residents. If you are selected, you will be required to use the product as soon as possible and supply a review, as set out in our review instructions. Your name, email address, and contact phone number will be given to the supplier for the purpose of delivery.