Simple Christmas tree
What you need
- Cardboard. A square of cardboard, any colour
How to do it
- Fold the square of cardboard in half to make a rectangle.
- Cut from the point of the fold across the card to the outside open edge to make a triangle.
- Keeping the cardboard folded, cut small triangles out of the fold side.
- Next cut small triangles out of other side.
- Open the card and you will find a tree shape.
- Punch a hole in the top and thread with ribbon.
- Using green cardboard highlights the tree effect.
- Sparkles/glitter can be glued onto the front to personalize the decoration.
- This tree can have quite a “modern” minimalistic look to it.