Cornflake, sultana and cranberry biscuits
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp plain yoghurt
Preheat oven to 180°C conventional (or 160°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Scatter oats on the tray and dry roast in the oven for 3 minutes, remove and leave to cool.
Place oats in a bowl and add crushed cornflakes, salt, cinnamon powder, baking powder, flour, cranberries and sultanas and mix well. Pour in the butter and honey and stir all the ingredients thoroughly.
Now add yoghurt a little at a time until the mixture binds together. You probably won’t need the full tablespoon. Roll 2cm balls – place on the baking tray and flatten them with the back of a spoon.
Put the biscuits into the oven for around 15-20 minutes or until they turn golden brown on top. Leave on the tray for around 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Find related biscuit and cookie recipes
- 3 in 1 biscuits
- Anzac biscuits
- Double chocolate biscuits
- Coconut bran biscuits
- Funny face biscuits
- Jelly biscuits
- Rice bubble and sultana biscuits
- Jam drop biscuits
- Kiss biscuits
- Milo biscuits
- Muesli biscuits
- Three ingredient shortbread
- White chocolate and cranberry biscuits
- Gingerbread heart cookies
- Yo-yo biscuits
- These biscuits will become crisp on the outside after cooling. They’ll stay nice and gooey on the inside.
- If you don’t have plain yoghurt, any flavoured yoghurt will work fine.
- Occasionally dried cranberries are labelled as craisins.
- This recipe was created by Maxabella of Maxabella loves… Follow Maxabella on Facebook or Pinterest.