Homemade cheese sticks or cubes
- 1cm thick slice of cheese
No cooking required.
To make cheese sticks: Place cheese flat on a cutting board and slice into evenly-sized sticks. Cut the slice along the long edge for a longer cheese stick, or along the short edge for shorter sticks.
To make cheese cubes: First, create cheese sticks using the instructions above. Then turn the cheese sticks lengthways on the board and cut 1cm off the ends of the sticks to create 1cm cubes
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- Cheese provides a dose of dairy goodness to your child’s meal.
- Cheese sticks are a great first finger food for toddlers, helping to develop fine motor skills as they learn to pick up dip with their cheese sticks and feed themselves.
- Cheese cubes are a handy snack in lunchboxes and as an extra item of healthy dairy in any meal throughout the day.