Reindeer cupcakes recipe
- 125g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 red patty cases
- white icing
- chocolate Tiny Teddies
- brown Mini M&Ms
- red Smarties
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced.
Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until creamy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
Add flour, milk and vanilla extract, beating again until just combined.
Place red patty cases in a 12-hole cupcake tray and pour in mixture.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool.
Ice with white icing. Decorate with two Tiny Teddies for antlers, two brown mini M&Ms for eyes and a red Smartie for a nose.
Find related sweet Christmas recipes
- Cheerios Christmas trees
- Christmas angel ice creams
- Christmas candy cane cookies
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas food gifts to make
- Christmas jelly slice
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Christmas pudding pops
- Christmas trifle
- Christmas Yule log
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Bake a batch ahead and store in the freezer until you’re ready to ice them.
- Give a Christmas flavour to the cupcake mixture by adding 1 tsp cinnamon or 1 tbsp chopped Craisins and 1 tbsp white choc chips.
- This recipe was created by Alana House for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder. You can follow Alana at Housegoeshome and on Twitter.