Promotion for SPACETALK® from Spark
Getting the kids back to school after the summer holidays can be stressful for any parent. The SPACETALK® Smartwatch can help both kids and parents get back to the normal routine of school days and, for a limited time, you can get two months on Spark!
As the new school year draws near, you’ve probably got a hundred things running through your head! How will my child get to and from school? What if they lose their bus pass? Will they remember they have sports practice? What if I get delayed and can’t pick them up on time? Will they make new friends? What if there’s an emergency?
Do you wish you could easily keep in contact with your child without opening them up to the pitfalls of the internet and social media? Now you can, with SPACETALK® – an all-in-one kids smartwatch, phone and GPS that’s school-friendly and designed for kids aged 5 to 12. SPACETALK allows you to stay in control while giving your child more independence, making it a great option for kids heading back to school.
Start the year with a great offer
This time of year can mean that your budget is stretched pretty thin. With a great offer from Spark, you can get your kids back to school, friends, sports and back home again with the SPACETALK Smartwatch and start the year without paying a thing for two months!
When you purchase a SPACETALK Smartwatch on an interest free plan (at $16.63 per month for 24 months) with a $7.99 per month Smart plan plus download the AllMyTribe app (from $6.99 per month), Spark will credit your account $31.61 per month for the first two months of your plan. That’s a total saving of $63.22!*
*Spark’s interest free terms and conditions and credit criteria apply. Offer ends 3 February 2020 or earlier if stock is unavailable. All outstanding interest-free payments must be paid in full if you exit before the expiry of the watch’s 24 month interest free term. If you cancel your Smart plan or AllMyTribe app subscription during the first two months, the credit will cease.
Keep in contact with SPACETALK
The new SPACETALK device looks like a fun and funky smartwatch but works just like a good old fashioned mobile phone – letting you talk to or text your children and they can also call or text you, or anyone in their predetermined contact list. But it has no open access to the internet, no social media, no YouTube, and no games or distracting apps means it is safer for your child and more school-friendly.
The accompanying AllMyTribe app provides a high level of parental control by allowing you to manage who your child can and can’t contact within the safe contact list. You can also set up Safe Zones and disable features during school hours with School Mode for distraction-free learning. Find out more below and see the other great features for you and your child:
- Call and text: Send and receive phone calls (3G) and texts with emojis to a preset contact list. Only those on the list can contact your child.
- School Mode: Silence SPACETALK during class to avoid distractions.
- Safe Zone: Assign an area, like your child’s school, as a safe zone. Then whenever they arrive into or leave this area, you receive an alert to your own phone to let you know.
- Location: Use the AllMyTribe app on your own phone to check on your child’s current location or their location history.
- Reminder alarms: Set multiple alarms or reminders to prompt your child, giving them more responsibility and independence.
- Torch: Handy for sleepovers, camping, etc.
- Step counter: An integrated fitness tracker with voice feedback monitors your child’s physical activity.
- Stopwatch: With a lap timer so your child can measure their progress for training and competitions.
- Rewards Stars: A fun way to motivate your child and keep them on track. Teach them to set goals and reward their good behaviour.
- SOS alert: In an emergency, your child can trigger an SOS alert by holding a dedicated button on the side of the watch. This alert will call a sequence of guardians or local emergency authorities.
- Weather: View the weather and forecast at your child’s location with the SPACETALK weather app (great peace of mind for school trips!).
- Customisable: You can choose which features your child can access at any time. Turn any feature off when they need to focus on homework, etc. It’s all easily accessible in the AllMyTribe app on your phone.
- Splash-proof and dust resistant: The watch is resistant to water and dust, but take the watch off before showering or swimming.
- Up to 24 Hr * Battery: *Battery life will depend on location, update settings, and time spent on calls. Overnight charging is recommended.
- Security: All data is hosted in Australia in highly secure data centres. All data is hosted in Australia in highly secure data centres.
Stay connected with Spark
When purchasing the SPACETALK Smartwatch from Spark, combine it with their $7.99 Pay Monthly Smart Plan. The plan keeps your child connected 24/7 without having to worry about data balances.
Use of the SPACETALK Smartwatch requires a subscription to the AllMyTribe app which provides you with exceptional control. The app costs from $6.99 per month. You can download the AllMyTribe app from the App Store or Google Play. The app can be installed on multiple smartphones.
For more information and to purchase, visit Spark.co.nz
Written by Julie Scanlon for Spark
Julie is Editor for Kidspot NZ and our MVP. Her hobbies include laughing uncontrollably at her own jokes, annoying her family by asking questions about movie plots, and never taking anything too seriously. She speaks a little Spanish and a lot of Yorkshire.
Favourite motto to live by: “It ain’t nothing but a thing”