This Christmas, the beloved Slinky Malinki’s Christmas Crackers by Lynley Dodd has been released as a very special, cased board-book edition.
Christmas was coming.
Out came the tree,
dressed up in finery,
splendid to see.
Trinkets and tinsel
with baubles and bows,
a mouse with a hat
and a very red
It’s Christmas in Slinky Malinki’s house and the rapscallion, mischievous cat is most curious about the Christmas tree. With its reindeer, ribbons, baubles and bells, it’s too tempting a treat for Slinky not to investigate. So Slinky Malinki, with mischievous glee, creeps out from the shadows to climb up the tree . . .
A special, large-format, board book gift edition of this hilarious story from Lynley Dodd’s bestselling Hairy Maclary and Friends series, which is the perfect gift for a young animal-lover.
To get your copy, visit Penguin Books.
See more books:
- A Pukeko in a Ponga Tree | Book Review
- Atua: Māori Gods and Heroes | Book Review
- Little Kiwi and the Goodnight Song Book | Book Review
- My Elephant is Blue | Book Review
- Moose the Pilot | Book Review
- The Adventures of Mittens | Book Review
- Bluey: Where’s Bluey | Book Review
- Kia Kaha – a storybook of Māori who changed the world | Book Review
- Discover, or revisit, our Puffin Books of the Month from previous years!