Crumbed mustard and thyme drumsticks
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon thyme leaves
- zest of one lemon
Place all ingredients together in a bowl, making sure that the drumsticks are well coated.
Place in the refrigerator to marinate for minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 12 hours.
Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced or 200°C conventional.
Place drumsticks into an oven proof dish, making sure that they are well covered in marinade.
Bake for 35 minutes. Serve with corn on the cob and salad.
Find more chicken recipes:
- Amazing roast chicken
- Apricot chicken with parsley
- Asian chicken noodles
- Caramelized apple and cheese-stuffed chicken breasts
- Chicken fried rice
- Cheat's chicken biryani
- Chicken and cheese pasta bake
- Chicken garlic schnitzel
- Chicken and pumpkin risotto
- Chicken and sugar snap stir fry
- Chicken and vegetable pie
- Chicken bacon and mushroom fettucine
- Chicken balls
- Chicken risotto
- Chicken satay skewers
- Crispy chicken thighs with rosemary and potatoes
- Easy chicken casserole
- Easy Chinese lemon chicken
- You can throw these in a resealable bag to marinate if you like. They will take up less room in the fridge and there will be less mess to clean up.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.