Fast peach and pear crumble
- 1 tin pear slices, drained
- 1 tin peach slices, drained
- 250g butter, melted
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups rolled oats
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Lay pear and peaches in a baking dish.
In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter.
Press mixture over the top of the fruit and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with cream or ice cream.
Related dessert recipes
- Apple and rhubarb crumble
- Apple and blackberry crumble
- Apple crumble
- Bread and butter pudding
- Butterscotch self saucing pudding
- This recipe is for when you have a crowd to feed unexpectedly. It can be thrown together without much notice from goods already in your pantry.
- You can substitute any type of tinned fruit that you have on hand.
- Traditionally you rub the butter through the oaty mixture but this is for those in a hurry.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder