Banana, raspberry and mango sorbet
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 frozen mango (cut into slices and frozen in cling wrap the night before)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (frozen in a resealable bag the night before)
Remove fruit from freezer and leave to soften slightly for 10 minutes.
Add to blender and blend until smooth.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- If you’d rather the seeds of the raspberries removed, puree fresh raspberries and push the puree through a fine sieve to remove the pips. Then freeze and add the frozen cube/s to the blender with the other fruit.
- This sorbet cannot be refrozen.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham for Kidspot.