- 125g sugar-free almond butter
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 2 cups Walnuts, plus 12 extra
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup sugar-free dark Chocolate chips
- Using a fork, mix the almond butter and Natvia until thoroughly combined.
- Place the walnuts in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until they form a fine meal. Add to the bowl of almond butter and Natvia. Sift over raw cacao powder and stir until thoroughly combined. Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place on a greaseproof paper lined baking tray. Press down with a fork to flatten. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 180C for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and stand for 1 minute. Remove to a wire rack, above a sheet of baking paper to cool.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Spoon a small amount on top of each cookie. Press a walnut firmly into the chocolate of each cookie and stand for 30 minutes or until set.
Find more sugar-free recipes at Natvia