Tried and tested by Kidspot parents
4.8 out of 5: Kidspot parents/teens were pleased with Modibodi RED period underwear and would recommend them to their friends and family.
Modibodi RED’s signature Hipster Boyshort style, with MAX absorbency for very heavy periods, overnight, or up to 24 hour* wear, provides full protection from the front-to-back waistband, which means zero fear of leaks to clothes, PJs or sheets!
Designed to completely replace pads and tampons, the Hipster Boyshort in Maxi-24hrs absorbency is your new best friend!
* Patent pending Maxi-24hrs tech has been tested to hold up to 50ml per day, the average woman loses 2 to 3 tablespoons or 30-50ml of blood over 5 days.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Just like regular underwear! The tech-enabled absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just pop a pair on and go!
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Modibodi are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days. With absorbency options ranging from super light through to maxi-24hrs, you can feel confident every day, flow or no flow!
What size am I?
We recommend referring to the Size Guide here to find your fit.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend putting them through the wash before the first time you wear them to help to activate the technology in the gusset.
Step 1. Wash before wear! We recommend popping them in the wash before the first wear to activate the tech in the gusset.
Step 2. Rinse in cold water after use <30° Do not soak, just rinse until the water runs clear!
Step 3. Cold wash (now or later). In a delicates bag is even better!
Step 4. Hang dry. Reuse. Repeat! Go you eco warrior!
Step 5. Hold the fabric softener. This reduces the product’s function!
Find out more at modibodi.co.nz.
Read the reviews for Modibodi RED below!
We gave 15 members with a tween or teen the opportunity to trial and review Modibodi RED Period Underwear. See their photos below and scroll down to read more reviews.
Wow what a game changer!! My 13 year old daughter loves her Modibodi Red period underwear! She experiences very heavy periods and usually changes her pads up to 4 x a day and has sadly had to deal with leaks before. Since using the 24 hr Modibodi Red underwear she has not had to change underwear during the day and pads are a thing of the past! She also feels 100% confident when playing netball now.
Complete game changer. [Our teen] used to wear both a tampon with a pad for security! She said she slept all night and was surprised to see there was no leakage in the morning. She decided to try with her school uniform and has since asked we purchase more so she never has to use a pad again. We are very happy and are looking forward to spending way less on sanitary items. The security of not leaking on heavy days gives her peace of mind she won’t be subject to any embarrassing moments.
These have been a game changer. So much stress and anxiety has been removed from our daily lives so thank you so much for the opportunity to trial these As a mum, I am super impressed with how easy they are to clean and how quickly they dry and to see my daughter smiling on period days and watch her confidence return has been an emotional experience.
- If you have received product for review, please scroll to the bottom of the page and add your feedback as a new comment. Upload your review photos to this Dropbox folder.
- Each selected reviewer will receive 1 x Black Hipster Boyshort (Maxi-24hrs absorbency) in the size of their choice (subject to availability).
- JOIN the Kidspot NZ Product Trials Facebook page and keep an eye out for review updates
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to post photos of the products as part of your review however we do not expect tweens/teens to be photographed wearing the product.
- If you are selected to trial, the product will be sent to the address on your profile.
- Please check your address now to ensure that it is up to date.
- Not registered yet? Then sign up now.
- Kidspot Terms and Conditions: Open to Kidspot members 18+ only. Only available for NZ residents. If you are selected, you will be required to use the product as soon as possible plus supply a review, as set out in our review instructions. Your name and postal address will be given to the supplier for the purpose of delivery of the voucher only.
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions.