We’ve been lucky enough to receive 30 kits of the soon to be released Nurofen for Children FeverSmart Temperature Monitor and we want to know your thoughts!
With added benefits for your little one, this innovative new wearable baby monitor is designed to allow parents to continuously and accurately monitor their child’s fever without disturbing their sleep.
This discreet, non-invasive device gently attaches to your baby’s underarm using an adhesive strip made from medical grade silicone that provides pain-free removal. It then transmits your baby’s temperature continuously to a free app on your smartphone or other device that will notify you if your baby’s temperature is in the high range (if push notifications are enabled).
- Suitable for children aged 0 – 3 years
- Automatic push notifications to a free app when temperature is outside of normal range
- Tracks symptoms and medication
- App allows you to create individual profiles so you can monitor your children individually
- FeverSmart uses low energy Bluetooth, with emissions considerably lower than phones and other household items
- The Bluetooth range is up to 40m in open sight. The base station should be within 1.5m of the monitor
Hitting the shelves mid-Feb 2018 (so consider this your VIP insight), the FeverSmart Monitor retails at $149.99 and will be available at local pharmacies and baby outlets.
Remember: it is important to check on your child as well to monitor any other symptoms they may be exhibiting.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
We gave 30 families the opportunity to see how the Nurofen for Children FeverSmart Temperature Monitor could work for their family. Watch for their feedback below.
Photos of the Nurofen FeverSmart Temperature Monitor in action