- A4 Sheet Cristina Re Red Spots & Stripes Paper or similar (each sheet will give you 2 decorations)
- A4 Sheet Cristina Re Black Spots & Stripes Paper or similar (each sheet will give you 2 decorations)
- 10mm Red and Black Satin Ribbon
- Fine beading wire
- Paper trimming method of choice
- “1/8” Round Hole Punch
- Hi-Bond Tape or Small Stapler
Using preferred cutting method, cut each sheet of Spots & Stripes Paper into 2 equal halves.
Fold forward, then backwards, in a concertina style, all the way down the long length of the card. Each fold to be about 20mm.
Fold the concertina strip in half and then back the other way to create a centre point. Use the fine beading wire and tightly wrap around the centre several times to create a fixed point.
Laying the strip down, bring the left and right hand side of the last fold together and secure with a small staple or tape. Turn over and repeat with the other side.
Using the 1/8” Hole Punch,punch a small hole through one join and tie a length of Satin Ribbon through to create the desired length.
Vary the size of your decorations by increasing the width of the cut (maintain the 297mm length). Use a variety of red and black plain and reversible papers.
Display Idea: Dangle from sticks of tortured willow to create a stunning visual centrepiece or leave off the ribbons and scatter the decorations around the table.