What you need
- White cardboard – for beard and moustache
- Pink cardboard – for face
- Red cardboard – for nose
- Goggle eyes – for eyes(!)
- Red Serviette – for hat
How to do it
- Using the white cardboard, cut out template to make Santa’s beard and moustache.
- Using the pink cardboard, cut out the template to make Santa’s face.
- Tape the pink cardboard over the “hole” in Santa’s beard.
- Fold back the “tabs” on Santa’s beard and tape down.
- Using the red cardboard, cut out a nose for Santa – about the size of a 5c coin.
- Turn decoration over and glue Santa’s moustache, eyes and nose in place.
- Fold the red serviette to make a “kite” shape.
- Insert the serviette behind Santa’s beard and through the loop made by the tabs – with the narrow, pointy end up. (Leave enough serviette hanging out from the beard to “suggest” Santa’s red coat).
- The same pattern can be used to make Leprechauns for St Patrick’s Day – just use orange cardboard for the beard and a green serviette.
- To make a gnome, use black cardboard for the beard and any colour serviette for the hat!