- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 x 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate topping
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend for 1 minute.
Pour into a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
- You have to use Irish whiskey. Don’t be tempted to use Scotch as it imparts the wrong flavour.
- This will keep in the refrigerator for 2 months.
- Make a batch to pour into small bottles to give as gifts.
- This is delicious when blended with Kahlua and ice cream to make a mudslide cocktail.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.