2 ingredient coconut roughs
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 400gåÊ chocolate melts
Preheat oven to 180å¡C (160å¡ fan-forced).
Line a baking tray with baking paper and scatter coconut over the tray. Bake for 5-7 minutes until golden (you may need to stir it around half-way through).
Meanwhile, line a 24-cup mini cupcake tray with patty pans and set aside.
Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and microwave on low for 2 minutes, stir for two minutes and then heat for 15 seconds more until it is completely melted.
Stir toasted coconut into melted chocolate until combined and scoop teaspoons into patty pans.
Refrigerate until set.
- I think a combination of 200g dark melts and 200g milk melts tastes best.
- You can also heat the chocolate over boiling water in the bowl, just make sure that the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
- If you are making these for kids you can decorate them with some sprinkles or cachous.
- This recipe was created by Suze English for Kidspot, New Zealand’s beståÊrecipe finder.