These delicious fruity biscuits are filled with Rafferty’s Garden Blueberries, Banana & Apple puree and raisins for a healthy nutritious snack.
Suitable for kids aged 12+ months.
Fruit Oat Biscuits
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 120 g Rafferty's Garden Blueberries, Banana & Apple 4+ month
- 1 egg
- 100 g salt reduced butter softened
- 2 tbsp honey melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a biscuit baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the oat bran, coconut, SR flour and cinnamon and mix together.
- Make a well in the centre and add the Rafferty’s Garden Blueberries, Banana & Apple, egg, butter, raisins and honey then stir well until all ingredients combine and form a wet dough.
- Roll teaspoon-sized balls of the biscuit mix into balls and place these onto the baking sheet.
- Gently flatten each a little with your fingers to form a rounded cookie shape.
- Bake in a moderate oven for around 15 minutes. The biscuits are ready when they become a light golden colour.
Storage tip: Store in airtight container and consume within 3 days. Notes: Suitable for kids aged 12+ months