An exciting twist on breakfast that incorporates all the nutritious goodness of superberries that also doubles as a convenient snack!
Suitable for kids aged 12+ months.
Superberry Breakfast Balls
Servings: 10 balls
- 120g Rafferty's Garden Pear & Superberries 4+ month
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup defrosted frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil (10g)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Put the almond meal, raspberries, coconut oil and a squeeze out the contents of the Rafferty’s Garden Pear & Superberries Pouch into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Once the mix has combined, roll the mixture into balls and cover them with desiccated coconut.
- Place the balls into the fridge and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with additional blueberries or fresh fruit on the side.
Optional: Frozen blueberries or any other fresh fruit cut into small slices. Note: Recipe is suitable for kids age 12+ months