A delicious and easy pancake recipe that is fast to get on the table and better tasting than any convenience pre-packaged mix.
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 50 grams Butter
- In a bowl mix flour and sugar.
- Beat in the egg and then milk at little at a time until batter is smooth and lump-free.
- In a hot pan or flat grill, brush butter over cooking surface and pour 1/4 cup measures for each pancake.
- When large bubbles form on the surface, flip over and cook until lightly golden on the other side.
- Serve with lemon and sugar or maple syrup.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.