Apple and raspberry porridge
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup apple puree
Bring the water to the boil, add the oats and turn the heat down, stirring frequently to avoid sticking. Cook oats for around 10 minutes.
Remove from heat, place in blender with raspberries and apple and blend until smooth.
Combine the oats and water in a microwave-safe container and cook on high for 1 minute. Stir and cook for another minute.
Add oats, raspberries and apple puree to a blender and blend until smooth.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- If you’d rather the seeds of the raspberries removed, puree the raspberries before combining with the oats and push the puree through a fine sieve to remove the pips. Then simply stir into the porridge.
- Can be frozen for up to four weeks. Do not freeze if you used frozen raspberries or frozen puree.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham for Kidspot.