Baked nectarine with crunchy bits
- 6 nectarines, stones removed
- 6 anzac biscuits, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 x 175g tubs of Natural Vanilla Hazelnut Yoghurt
Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
Place nectarine halves, skin-side down, in an ovenproof dish.
Combine biscuits and honey; place a little in the hollow of each nectarine.
Add cinnamon and vanilla essence to 1 cup water and pour into base of dish.
Bake for 20 minutes or until nectarines are soft.
Remove from dish and serve with yogurt.
More to read:
- White nectarine and rosewater trifle
- Raspberry and nectarine crumble cake
- Nectarine crumble
- Fresh peach cake