- 375g white marshmallows
- 4 cups Fruit Loops
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of 100’s and 1000’s
Place the white marshmallows into a bowl and heat in the microwave until just melted.
Quickly combine the Fruit Loops and the melted marshmallows, and stir through the mini marshmallows and 1/2 of the 100’s and 1000’s.
Using a lightly oiled spoon, spoon the mixture into little clusters and place onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper which has been lightly oiled.
Use remaining 100’s and 1000’s to sprinkle over the clusters and refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Find related kids party recipes:
- Homemade sausage rolls
- Chocolate balloon bowls
- Frog in the pond cupcakes
- Funny face biscuits
- Baked cherry cheesecake
- Fairy birthday party cake
- Mini Hotdogs
- Party pizzas
- Drizzle these with a little melted chocolate to make them even more sweet.
- Place Fruit Loops and marshmallow mixture into paper patty tins.