- 3 x Kellogg's LCMs bars
- 1/2 slice pineapple
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 x Uncle Tobys ROLL-UPS Rainbow Berry Berry
Step 1. Remove the LCMs from packaging.
Step 2. Trim fruit to the size of the bar. Place fruit on top of each bar.
Step 3. Remove ROLL-UPS from packaging and slice 8mm strips. Wrap ROLL-UPS strips around fruit.
Find related fruit recipes
- Fruit jelly
- Fruit juice slushies
- Fruit kebabs with yoghurt dip
- Fruit skewers
- Fruit slushies
- Fruity gelato
- Fruity sticks
- Hearts and stars fruit salad
- Ice-cream sundae
- Kiwi pops
- Muesli fruit and yoghurt tray
- Tropical fruit popsicles
- Zingy breakfast juice
- You can use any variety of fruit you like for this recipe.
- If you don't want to buy LCMs bars you can learn to make your own with this Kidspot recipe.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.