- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 150g plain flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 100g unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Natvia
- 1 heaped tbs FANGKS Chocolate powder, or other sugar-free chocolate powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Beat the butter and Natvia until light and creamy. Add the egg and beat until incorporated. Sift in the cacao, flour and baking powder and add the salt. Stir with a spatula until combined.
- Turn the dough out onto the bench and lightly knead until it is smooth. Roll out in between 2 pieces of baking paper until it is about 2cm thick. Freeze for 20 minutes. Remove and slice into 16 small rectangles.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat the cream and Natvia until creamy. Add the cacao powder and vanilla bean paste and beat until combined. Smear onto the back of one of the cookies and sandwich together with another cookie. Repeat until all are sandwiched together.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Stir through the coconut oil until melted. Using two forks dip the tim tams into the chocolate and place on a baking paper. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
Find more sugar-free recipes at Natvia