24 honey joys
- 120g butter
- 1/4 cup (60g) caster sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 cups gluten-free cornflakes
Preheat oven to 180å¡C (160å¡C fan-forced). Place 24 paper cases in cupcake or muffin trays.
Place butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil and then remove from heat. Place cornflakes in a large bowl, add honey mixture and stir (gently) to combine.
Spoon mixture into paper cases and bake for 10 minutes,åÊor until lightly golden. Gently lift cases out of trays and cool on wire racks. Once fully cooled, store in airtight containers for up to a week.
- Great for school fundraisers, parties, lunch boxes and after school treats.
- Gluten-free cornflakes are in the health food section of the supermarket.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.