Perfect for a BBQ, picnic or even in school lunch boxes.
So simple and fun to make – you could even ask the kids to help thread the pork and veges on to the skewers.
Honey Oyster BBQ Pork Skewers
- 8 medium size button mushrooms stems removed
- 500 grams pork loin, or pork tenderloin cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 small green pepper (capsicum) seeded and removed stem, cut into 3cm cubes
- 4 skewers pre-soaked if bamboo
- 4 shallots peeled, ends cut off
- 5 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients and mix well. Marinate pork in half the marinade mixture for 20 minutes.
- Thread pork and vegetables into skewers, alternating.
- Mix sauce mix ingredients (honey sauce mix).
- Grill pork, basting with the honey sauce mix.